OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
CONTEST (OR “PROMOTION”) IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR MEMBERSHIP IN OREGON COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION (“OCCU”) AT TIME OF ENTRY. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES. ODDS OF WINNING DO NOT IMPROVE WITH THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE. CONTEST VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND/OR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
1. ELECTRONIC/SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLAIMER: This Promotion is being administered by Sponser(s), among other means, via selected electronic and Social Media channels including email, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (the “Channels”) However, this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Channels. As such, please direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Promotion to the Sponser(s). You understand that you are providing your information to OCCU and agencies acting on their behalf with regard to this Promotion, and not to the Channels.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Contest begins at 0:00:01 PDT on July 25, 2022 and ends at 23:59:59 PDT on August 27, 2022.
3. TO ENTER: Eligible Members who open an Ignite Savings account during the Promotion Period and have an account balance of $100 on August 27, 2022 and who did not have an Ignite Savings account during the preceding twelve (12) months will be automatically entered in the Promotion. Eligible Members can also enter by mailing a 3” x 5” note card with their name, address, and telephone number to: OCCU’s “Ignite Savings Gas gift card PROMOTION” Contest, P.O. Box 77002 Springfield, OR 97475-0146. Limit one (1) Entry per person for the duration of the Promotion Period.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia 18 years of age or older who are eligible for membership in Oregon Community Credit Union at the time of entry (“Eligible Member”), except for Directors, officers, supervisory committee members, and employees of the Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”); individuals engaged in the development, production, printing, or distribution of Promotion materials; and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. To determine if you are eligible for membership in OCCU call 800.365.1111 or visit www.MyOCCU.org/Membership/Membership-Criteria.
5. SELECTION OF CONTEST WINNERS: A total of 20 winners will be selected by random drawing on or around August 29, 2022. Winners will be contacted no later than August 31, 2022. Winners will be notified via email or by phone. Failure to respond to the notification of winning within the specified time period in the notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, Sponsors’ inability to contact a winner within a reasonable time period, or noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning depend upon number of Eligible Entries received. Winners are subject to verification that they were eligible for membership in OCCU at the time of entry.
6. PRIZE(S): Winners will receive a $200 gas gift card via mail to a fueling station selected by Sponsors. All federal, state and local taxes arising out of winning are the responsibility of the winner. Winner will receive a 1099 for the value of the prize as stated in these Official Rules. Sponsors are not responsible for cancellations of scheduled events, closures, supply shortages or other inability to receive goods or services, travel, or lodging due to weather or acts of event promoters or providers. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes (or a portion thereof) of equal or greater value. No substitutions or transfers of prize(s) are permitted by the winner(s), except at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY: All winners consent to the use of their names, photographs, likenesses and limited biographical and contact information for publicity or advertising and for future Sponsors-related product solicitation purposes without further compensation, consent, or notice where permitted by law and selected winners may be required to sign a General Release. All Promotion entrants release Sponsors, Channels, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this Promotion and/or acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury, damages, death or monetary loss. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to, or resulting from, entering or downloading any information or software in connection with this Promotion.
Sponsors and their agents are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or late, failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic entries or winning entrance communications caused by the user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or failures of the postal service or other delivery or courier service, or by any human or other errors that may occur in connection with this Promotion.
8. GENERAL RULES: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, illegible, late, delayed or misdirected mail or email or other communications, or for any error in the printing or interpretation of the offer, the administration of the Promotion, or in any announcement of the winners or prizes. In no event will Sponsors be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rule 5. No cash substitutions for prizes will be permitted and prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable except at sole discretion of Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Promotion, in its entirety or in part, should tampering, unauthorized intervention, counterfeiting, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond Sponsors’ control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Promotion. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or any laws, or to be attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement, or any other unfair playing practices, poor sportsmanship, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants or Sponsors’ representatives.
9. WINNERS’ LIST AND OFFICAL SPONSORS ADDRESS: For the names of the winners, available after September 9, 2022, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to OCCU’s “Ignite Savings Gas gift card PROMOTION” Contest, P.O. Box 77002 Springfield, OR 97475-0146. Requests must be received by October 15, 2022.
Sponsor(s): OCCU (Oregon Community Credit Union)