What time do you get up in the morning?
- Between 6AM-8AM
- Between 8AM-10AM
- Between 10AM-11AM
- I don’t even.
Which of the following describes your Friday night when you’re low on cash?
- I can probably afford take out.
- I should stay in and stream a movie.
- I will go out no matter what.
- Low on cash? LOL. I’m out of cash.
You get a credit card. How do you make payments on the balance?
- I pay once a month in full.
- I pay the minimum, usually.
- I don’t. My parents do. I think.
- Wait, what? You have to pay that back?
You start getting a sore throat and running a low-grade fever. What do you do?
- Go to the health center immediately.
- Take some medicine and lay low.
- Curl up into a ball and cry.
- Google it and become convinced my symptoms are terminal.
After grocery shopping, you look at your receipt and notice you were overcharged by $5.00. What do you do?
- Go back to the store and ask for my money back.
- It’s just five dollars. I’ll survive.
- I never check my receipt.
- I’ve never been grocery shopping.
How often do you wash your clothes?
- Whenever I run out of things to wear.
- When they start to smell.
- I don’t. I just buy more.
- I take them home for mom to wash.
You see an adorable puppy up for adoption at a pet store. What do you do?
- Play with it but don’t adopt it.
- Ask if I can keep it for a week.
- Don’t make eye contact and try to avoid it.
- Immediately take it home.
You have work in the morning at 8:00, but it’s your friend’s birthday party tonight. What do you do?
- Tell them I’m sorry but I have to get up early.
- Celebrate with them for only an hour or two.
- Party all night and try to make it in to work.
- Skip both.
Your vehicle’s making a weird noise. What do you do?
- Take it to the shop as soon as I can.
- Call Dad.
- Ignore the sound until the engine won’t start.
- I don’t drive. I roll on two wheels.
What’s a credit union?
- It’s a union that offers credit.
- It’s some type of bank for farmers.
- Actually, I have no clue.
- It’s a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution that offers financial services such as savings and checking accounts, loans and credit cards.