Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Oregon Community Credit Union
2880 Chad Drive
Eugene, OR 97408
6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Buying a home can be confusing, especially in this competitive market. Join OCCU mortgage loan officer, Josh Lenhardt, for a free first-time homebuying seminar. Snacks and beverages will be provided!
Josh will explain the basics of starting your home buying journey, including lender credit requirements, various home loan programs, and down payment options in everyday terms!
Josh will be joined by special guest, AD Smith from Keller Williams. AD will share insights on how to navigate the local market to find and make an offer on your perfect first home.
After this seminar you’ll feel confident in understanding:
- The pre-qualification process and a variety of financing options.
- How to know if the home you want is right for you.
- How to place an offer on your home and respond to counteroffers.
- What’s included in closing costs and who typically pays which fees.
- What programs, assistance or special offers are available.
- How today’s interest rates can affect your purchasing power.
Unable to join us on May, 9? Explore the resources in our Homebuying 101 Center!