Maximizing Social Security and Managing Healthcare Costs In Retirement
Oregon Community Credit Union is proud to sponsor a complimentary seminar hosted by the Oregon Community Investment Services Team.*
Gain a wealth of information on two topics that are crucial for all retirees to understand. In addition to learning strategies that can help maximize your Social Security benefits, you’ll also learn how to manage your healthcare costs in retirement, gain insight into Medicare, the Affordable Care Act, and long-term care expenses.
Join us for this brief and informative session to learn about:
- Maximizing Social Security income for you and your spouse
- Understanding the impact and potential costs of starting Social Security benefits before your full retirement age
- Strategies to help reduce taxation of Social Security benefits
- Estimating your future healthcare costs in retirement
- Understanding Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D, what they cover, and what they cost
Seating is limited.
Please reserve your seat by registering online, by email, or by phone 541.681.6231.