Purchasing an investment property can be overwhelming, but we’re here to answer your questions and get you started on the right track. Join our free real estate investment strategies seminar with OCCU mortgage loan officer Ted Utley and Kathi Sherrill from House 2 Home Real Estate. Whether you’re a first-time investor or just need a refresher, they’ll explain everything you need to know.
You’ll become a savvy investment buyer with a solid understanding of:
- Which properties qualify for Conventional Investment Loans
- What the down payment requirements are on investment properties
- Credit score requirements
- What condition the investment property needs to be in
- Closing costs, prepayments & reserves needed on top of your down payment
We know that learning is hungry work, snacks and beverages will be provided to help fuel your journey.
This seminar is for those looking to make a long-term investment for properties with 1-4 units, not for those looking to flip properties.