Your OCCU credit and debit cards now have the added convenience of Apple Pay. With Apple Pay, you can store all your OCCU cards in a digital wallet on your iPhone® 6 or newer, Apple Watch,® or iPad.® Not sure if your device is compatible? Check all compatible devices.
You’ll earn the same great OCCU rewards while strengthening your security and adding convenience to the way you shop. Get started using Apple Pay on your iPhone by following these simple steps.
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Click the plus sign, in the top right corner, to add your OCCU credit and debit cards. Then, hit next on the welcome screen.
- If your card is associated with your iTunes® account, simply enter your card’s security code and skip to step five.
- If your card is not associated with your iTunes account, add the card to your Wallet app by hovering the device’s camera over the card. The app will scan the card automatically and will take you a card details page for you to verify your name and card number. Next, you’ll verify the expiration date and security code.
- After reading the terms and conditions, click agree. NOTE: You may be asked to call to verify your information. If so, you’ll be asked to verify the billing information for your card and a few recent purchases.
- Set your OCCU credit or debit card as your default card by closing out of the Wallet app and going to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Default Card. Select the card you would like to be default and then you’re all set!
To make a purchase using Apple Pay at a participating retailer, hold a registered finger on the home button to activate your Wallet app. Keep your phone near the retailer’s transaction terminal until it vibrates and displays a confirmation.
Enjoy the simplicity and security of Apple Pay with your OCCU credit and debit cards.