Whether your card was compromised or you simply can’t find it, a missing debit or credit card requires immediate action to ensure your personal information and finances are secure. If you ever find yourself in a situation where your card is lost or stolen, these are the steps you’ll need to take:
1. Contact OCCU immediately to inform us of what happened to your card, via phone, secure message, or visiting a branch. Be aware that the phone number you contact depends on the type of card you need to replace:
· Debit cardholders in the US call 800.528.2273
· Debit cardholders internationally call 812.647.9794.
· NICE and NICE Perks credit cardholders call 855.755.6423
· Duck and Beaver credit cardholders call 855.885.8472
2. Familiarize yourself with your recent purchases, it will help us identify if there has been unauthorized activity.
3. Your new card will be on its way.
Taking quick action when you card is lost or stolen is vital to your financial security. Learn more about protecting yourself from financial threats.