We’re here to help your business or nonprofit thrive.
Our team will be there each step of the way. From starting up, the first client, building your team, securing funding and more, we’re invested in the positive impacts you have on our neighborhoods. We celebrate the vision that becomes a reality.
As a business member, you become an owner of OCCU. That means you have a voice in decisions that support you, your business and the future of the credit union. When your business succeeds, we all succeed and thrive together.
Benefits and services with OCCU
Having the right team, products and services to support you can help your business thrive. OCCU business members get not only a dedicated team to help them but the right products and services to help manage their business with ease.
Cleared Check Images
With OCCU Cleared Check Images, we can provide you a PDF of your check images in one easy document for many varying ranges of checking account history. Just send in a request and we can send you the PDF of your date range, up to one year of history, in a secure email.
MyOCCU Online & Mobile
Having what you need where you need it. We make sure that managing your business finances is a simple process with a wide variety of business banking features. With MyOCCU Online & Mobile you can manage your accounts no matter where you are.
Business loans and lines of credit
From lines of credit to commercial real estate loans that can be tailored to meet the needs of your Oregon business, our competitive rates and low fees can help your business reach that next level of success.
Business credit cards
The more time you spend managing your expenses and cash flow, the less time you spend getting work done. The OCCU Business Visa® Credit Card is a safer and simpler way to pay for everything from daily supplies to larger expenses. Earn rewards and protect your purchases, too.
Business vehicle loans
Every business needs reliable transportation. New or used, we make the vehicle loan process quick and easy, so your business never slows down. Enjoy great rates that will efficiently move your business ahead.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you’ve decided that you’re ready to open a business or nonprofit account with OCCU we recommend that you review our:
- Certification of Beneficial Owners (CBO).
- Business Documentation Checklist (pg. 1).
Reviewing these will allow you to prepare all necessary documentation for account opening.
Below are some steps that you can do on your own before opening a business or nonprofit checking account.
- Review the Business Documentation Checklist, which is page one of the Certification of Beneficial Owners (CBO).
- Review the CBO to ensure you have all necessary information.
- Make sure the business is actively registered with the Secretary of State (if required).
- Make sure you have your full EIN that was issued by the IRS (if required).
Business auto loan rates can vary. We recommend that you connect with our Member Business Services team to discuss auto loan lending options and rates.
Enjoy having access to your business or nonprofit account wherever you are with MyOCCU Online & Mobile digital banking. You can register your account by following the steps outlined on our MyOCCU Online & Mobile enrollment page. To register your account, you will need your business member number, tax ID number and ZIP code.
I forgot my username or password for my MyOCCU Online & Mobile business account. How do I get access?
- Visit Forgot Username and select “Find my business/entity username."
- You will need your member number, tax ID number and ZIP code.
- You will be required to provide either the email address or verbal password associated with your business membership.
- Visit Forgot Password.
- Agree to the Forgot Password Disclosure.
- You will need your username, member number, business registry date and tax ID number.
- You will need to provide the email address or verbal password associated with your business membership.