Member and Owner - A $5 deposit secures your share in the credit union, making you a member and owner.
Online Banking - Transactions and other financial business can be done online, on your mobile device, in person or on the phone—whatever is most convenient for you!
Shared Branching - Conduct transactions at thousands of credit unions nationwide.
Free ATMs - Access to over 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide.
Complimentary identity theft protection through Identity Fraud, Inc., available to all members with a checking account. Additional protection available.
Early deposits – Get rewarded with direct deposits automatically sent to your account up to three days early.*
Regular FREE financial seminars on first-time home buying, paying for college, protecting yourself from financial crimes and other subjects.
FREE access to BALANCE - a personal financial education center providing online courses on everything from money management to the basics of investing.
Learn more about BALANCE
Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance at a basic level with additional coverage available at competitive rates.
Learn more about insurance
Federal insurance program for qualified deposits through National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
Reload your stock of checks.
Request to skip a payment on your Oregon Community Credit Union loan.
Learn more about your rights and responsibilities as a member of OCCU.
- Membership agreement >>
- Business membership agreement >>
- MyOCCU Online & Mobile agreement >>
- MyOCCU Online & Mobile Business agreement >>
Signature Guarantees or Medallions
These services can only be performed for current members. Call your closest branch to confirm a certified employee is available and you have the appropriate documents ready.
All OCCU branch locations offer free notary services for members but cannot be performed for the following excluded documents:
- Documents presented by a non-member
- Will(s) or documents associated with a Will
- I-9 Form for Employment Verification
- Document(s) that require a witness instead of a notary
- Document(s) that are certified and/or considered public records (e.g. Marriage Licenses, Divorce Decrees, and Birth or Death Certificates, etc.)
- Document(s) written in a foreign language in which the notary is not fluent.
If you have any questions about whether we can notarize your documents, please give us call at 541.687.2347.
OCCU has teamed up with TurboTax® to get you your maximum tax refund and savings of up to $15 on TurboTax federal products. Turbo Tax:
translates taxes into simple questions about your life and puts everything in the right forms for you
searches over 350 deductions and credits, so you won’t miss a thing
runs error checks and a final review to help make sure your taxes are done right
New clients can save up to $25 on in-office tax preparation services with H&R Block. Returning H&R Block customers are eligible to receive the Tax Identity Shield for FREE (a $35 value).
“Thanks OCCU for helping me save money, for giving me important advice, and for helping me with my business.”Enrique S.
* Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the submission of the payment file from the payer. OCCU may, but shall not be required to under any circumstances, make these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to three (3) days earlier than the scheduled payment date. OCCU does not assume any liability for not depositing these funds to your account early. OCCU may terminate early access at any time without notice.