Cash • Gift Cards • Travel • Merchandise
• 0% APR for 12 Months on purchases and balance transfers*
• 10,000 bonus points when you complete your first purchase and spend at least $500 in the first 90 days
• Earn 1.25 points per $1 spent on every purchase
• Earn 5 points per $1 spent on qualifying purchases when you use your Duck or Beaver card
• Earn 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying charitable contributions when you use your NICE PERKS card
• No annual fees or foreign transaction fees
Want to see how an OCCU credit card gives more to you and your community? See our current card promotions and the impact you can make.
NICE PERKS® Platinum Visa®
With the NICE Perks Platinum Visa Credit Card, earn up to 10,000 bonus points in the first 90 days. Get 1.25 points per dollar spent on qualifying purchases for travel, gift cards and cash rewards. Also enjoy 0% introductory APR* on purchases and balance transfers, and no annual fee.
NICE® Platinum Visa® Credit Card
Get a 0% introductory APR* on purchases for 12 months and on balance transfers for the first 12 months if you transfer within 60 days of the account opening. APR on purchases and balance transfers is as low as 8.99%. Plus, there's no annual fee, no foreign transaction fee, and the ease of Apple Pay,® Google Pay,TM Samsung Pay and Visa SRC.®
The Duck Card
Put your Duck pride on display while earning extra points whenever you shop at participating merchants, including the Duck Store, UO Ticket Office, and donations to the University of Oregon Foundation. Plus, get up to 10,000 bonus points and 0% introductory APR* on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months.
OSU Beaver Card
Showing off your Beaver spirit earns you up 10,000 points for opening your Beaver Card account, and earn more points for shopping at participating Beaver merchants or making donations to the Oregon State University Foundation. Plus, get 0% introductory APR* on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months.
“We used the NICE PERKS card through the credit union and that’s been very helpful because of the rewards program...”Kyle W