Safety is our top priority
Oregon Community Credit Union has a role to play in helping our employees, members and the community through these challenging times. Our team is proactively taking steps to ensure easy access to financial services and exploring options to help our members and our employees. We have multiple remote banking options: MyOCCU Online & Mobile, ATMs, using drive-ups at our branches, or calling our member contact center.
As the health and safety of our members and employees remains our top priority, we have implemented various safety measures in our branches based on guidance from federal, state and local health authorities. We understand that this guidance is changing rapidly, but as we learn more about guidance for businesses, we will continue to adhere to the following safety measures:
- Use of face coverings is required for our employees and members inside branches.
- Modified entry and exit paths to support social distancing protocols.
- Door greeters to assist with traffic flow and monitor capacity.
- Plexiglass shields at teller stations and desks.
- Social distancing and directional markers on floors.
- Cleaning and sanitizing between members.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to serve you safely!
Please review the FAQs below for available locations and additional information.
MyOCCU Online & Mobile
We encourage our members to make use of the benefits of MyOCCU Online & Mobile for wellness and convenience
Your branch at your fingertips.
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Open a new account
- Pay bills online
- Review account balances
- Send secure messages to our team
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coburg Road Branch – lobby temporarily closed for renovations; drive-up open regular hours.
- Corporate locations – temporary branch open in lobby.
- Downtown Branch – lobby and drive-up open regular hours.
- Duck Store Branch – closed; ATM services available.
- Keizer Branch – lobby open regular hours.
- Mohawk Branch – lobby and drive-up open regular hours.
- Royal Branch – lobby and drive-up open regular hours.
- Salem Branch – lobby open regular hours.
- Santa Clara Branch – lobby open regular hours.
- South Eugene Branch – lobby and drive-up open regular hours.
- West 11th Branch – lobby open regular hours.
- Wilsonville Branch – lobby open regular hours.
Yes, face coverings continue to be required for members wishing to conduct banking inside a branch as well as for branch employees.
Our drive-ups continue to offer expanded services, and we have multiple contactless banking options including MyOCCU Online & Mobile, ATMs or calling our member contact center.
Coburg Rd.: 2525 Coburg Rd., Eugene, OR 97408
Downtown: 488 E. 11th Ave., Eugene, OR 97401
South Eugene: 2890 Willamette St., Eugene, OR 97405
Mohawk: 1981 Mohawk Blvd., Springfield, OR 97477
Royal: 4770 Royal Ave., Eugene, OR 97402
Loan payments (including credit card accounts)
Credit card cash advance (OCCU members only)
OCCU credit and debit cards support contactless payments with the following mobile wallets: Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. With these payment options, you can make transactions quick and without physical contact. You can set up an OCCU debit or credit card to your mobile wallet to get started.
(Note: depending on your mobile provider, extra verification steps may occur to set up a debit or credit card to your digital wallet).
We’re here to help our business members with conventional loans, payment deferment options, and other creative solutions.
Currently, OCCU is not an SBA certified lender and unfortunately, we cannot assist with the SBA CARES Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans.
Other helpful resources include:
Out of Area: 800.365.1111
Call Center Hours
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. PT
Sat: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. PT