Safety is our top priority
Oregon Community Credit Union has a role to play in helping our employees, members and the community through these challenging times. Our team is proactively taking steps to ensure easy access to financial services and exploring options to help our members and our employees. We have multiple remote banking options: MyOCCU Online & Mobile, ATMs, using drive-ups at our branches, or calling our member contact center.
We have reopened almost all our branch lobbies with provisions in place to support social distancing. As the health and safety of our members and employees remains our top priority, we have implemented additional safety measures in our branches based on CDC recommendations, including:
- Use of face coverings is required for our employees and members inside branches.
- Modified entry and exit paths to support social distancing protocols.
- Door greeters to assist with traffic flow and monitor capacity.
- Plexiglass shields at teller stations and desks.
- Social distancing and directional markers on floors.
- Cleaning and sanitizing between members.
If lines or wait times are longer than usual, you may be asked to wait outside or in your car. We appreciate your understanding as we work to serve you safely!
Please review the FAQs below for available locations and additional information.
MyOCCU Online & Mobile
We encourage our members to make use of the benefits of MyOCCU Online & Mobile for wellness and convenience
Your branch at your fingertips.
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Open a new account
- Pay bills online
- Review account balances
- Send secure messages to our team
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coburg Road Branch – lobby and drive-up open regular hours.
- South Eugene Branch – lobby and drive-up open regular hours.
- Mohawk Branch – lobby and drive-up open regular hours.
- Downtown Branch – lobby and drive-up open regular hours.
- West 11th Branch – lobby open regular hours.
- Salem Branch – lobby open regular hours.
- Santa Clara Branch – lobby open regular hours.
- Wilsonville Branch – lobby open regular hours.
- Barger Branch – branch remains closed as we work to reconfigure the lobby to accommodate appropriate social distancing. ATM services available.
- Duck Store Branch – closed; ATM services available.
- Corporate locations – lobbies closed.
Yes, face coverings are required for members wishing to conduct banking inside a branch as well as for branch employees.
Our drive-ups continue to offer expanded services, and we have multiple contactless banking options including MyOCCU Online & Mobile, ATMs or calling our member contact center.
Coburg Rd.: 2525 Coburg Rd., Eugene, OR 97408
Downtown: 488 E. 11th Ave., Eugene, OR 97401
South Eugene: 2890 Willamette St., Eugene, OR 97405
Mohawk: 1981 Mohawk Blvd., Springfield, OR 97477
Loan payments (including credit card accounts)
Credit card cash advance (OCCU members only)
OCCU credit and debit cards support contactless payments with the following mobile wallets: Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. With these payment options, you can make transactions quick and without physical contact. You can set up an OCCU debit or credit card to your mobile wallet to get started.
(Note: depending on your mobile provider, extra verification steps may occur to set up a debit or credit card to your digital wallet).
We're here to help our current business members with conventional loans, payment deferment options, and other creative solutions.
Currently, OCCU is not an SBA certified lender and unfortunately, we cannot assist with the SBA CARES Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans.
Other helpful resources include:
Out of Area: 800.365.1111
Call Center Hours
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. PT
Sat: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. PT