OCCU Foundation Fire Relief Fund
We established the OCCU Foundation Fire Relief Fund to support those affected by wildfires throughout Oregon. One hundred percent of the Fire Relief Fund will go to nonprofit partners dedicated to providing critical services that aid in the rebuilding and recovery process across the state.
You can help our neighbors and community members in need by giving generously to the OCCU Foundation Fire Relief Fund. OCCUF committed to match the first $100,000 donated to our relief fund.
Thanks to our compassionate members, vendors and friends, we have met our donation match. OCCUF will continue to accept donations to the fire relief fund to meet response needs.
Together, we will meet this disaster with big-hearts, tenacity and through the generosity of people like you. All donations are tax-deductible.
Prefer to mail a check?
Make the check payable to:
PO Box 77002
Springfield, OR 97475
Write “Fire Relief Fund” in the Memo.
Tax ID #83-0566255
Apply for funding
Are you a nonprofit in need? OCCU Foundation (OCCUF) is now accepting grant applications from nonprofits, faith-based organizations and public entities for disaster relief and recovery services through our Fire Relief Fund.
To apply, fill out the attached application. Email your complete application and any supporting documents to Foundation@MyOCCU.org.
Please note: OCCUF is not distributing funds directly to individuals. Connect with your local Red Cross, United Way or other local organizations to request individual assistance. Information on fire relief loans and other financial assistance options for OCCU members can be found at MyOCCU.org/fire-support.
The Fire Relief Fund is focused on providing grants to nonprofit agencies, faith-based organizations and public entities working in the following areas:
- Relief: Grants for shelter, emergency financial assistance, food security and basic needs, emergency child care, transportation, medical care, mental health services and animal care.
- Recovery: Physical rebuilding of homes and structures, economic rebuilding, workforce development, long-term case management, ecological support, projects that promote resource sharing and disaster preparedness.
For more information about OCCUF and our Fire Relief Fund please contact us at: Foundation@MyOCCU.org
- Cascade Relief Team
- Marion Polk Food Share Inc.
- McKenzie Community Development Corporation
- McKenzie Masters Foundation
- Northwest Rebuild Project
- O’Brien Memorial Library
- Project Hope of Lane County
- Relief Nursery
- Remake Talent
- Santiam Canyon Wildfire Relief Fund
- Volunteers in Medicine Clinic
Last updated April 2021
Rooted in the OCCU vision, Enrich Lives, and its brand pillars of Member Service, Value and Community Involvement, the OCCU Foundation is uniquely positioned to harness resources to help strengthen the overall health and well-being of the communities we serve.