Apply here to request Skip-A-Pay for your Oregon Community Credit Union loan(s). By completing this form, you are requesting to skip up to two vehicle loan payments on up to two loans. Each request must qualify on its own; if ineligible, we may process one request but not the other. To qualify for this program, following conditions apply:
- $25 fee per loan, per month skipped. The fee will be debited from selected account when Skip-A-Pay request is approved. This fee is non-refundable.
- Requests must be received at least six (6) days before the payment due date.
- The skip will be applied to the next payment due date.
- You must be a member in good standing; no delinquencies, charge-offs or negative balances at the time of your request.
- This offer is NOT applicable to Mortgage Loans, Home Equity Loans, Personal Credit Lines, Home Equity Lines of Credit, Student Loans, Business Loans, Other Loans or Past Due Loans.
- Interest will continue to accrue and will extend the term of your loan.
- Skip payments can affect payment protection and GAP coverage; please refer to your agreement for details.
- This offer is not valid for payments already made.
- New loans must have had at least two payments to be eligible.
- Loan payments that are made through automatic payment with OCCU will not process for the month(s) you have requested the skip payment(s).
- Only two deferments per loan every 12 months are allowed.
- You are responsible for changing the date on transfers setup within Internet Banking.
Clicking submit authorizes the Credit Union to make an electronic transfer in the amount* and from the account above. You must be an owner or authorized signer on the account funds are transferring from. If funds are not available, the Credit Union will not complete this request. Your origination of the electronic transfer under this agreement must comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, including Office of Foreign Assets Control regulations.