Please use the form below to request a Skip-A-Pay for your Oregon Community Credit Union (OCCU) loan(s).
By completing this form, you’re requesting to skip up to two loan payments on your OCCU vehicle or Personal Loan. Each request must qualify on its own; if ineligible, we may process one request but not the other.
Please note: OCCU allows only two skipped payments per loan, over a 12-month period.
- $25 fee per loan, per month skipped. The fee will be debited from selected account when Skip-A-Pay request is approved. This fee is non-refundable. If for any reason we are unable to collect the skip-a-pay fee during the processing of your request, we will add the fee to the balance of your loan. Interest accrues on unpaid balances, including uncollected fees.
- Requests must be received at least three (3) business days before the payment due date.
- The skip will be applied to the next payment due date.
- As of August 17, 2021, OCCU will waive the $25 fee for your first Skip-A-Pay request if it is the first request within the previous 12 calendar months. It’s one way to show that we value you as an OCCU member!
To qualify for this program, these conditions apply:
- You must be a member in good standing; no delinquencies, charge-offs or negative balances at the time of your request.
- This offer is NOT applicable to Mortgage Loans, Home Equity Loans, Personal Credit Lines, Home Equity Lines of Credit, Student Loans, Business Loans, Credit Cards, Other Loans such as Priority Cash® or Priority Extended or Past Due Loans.
- Interest will continue to accrue and will extend the term of your loan.
- Skip payments can affect payment protection and GAP coverage; please refer to your agreement for details.
- This program is not valid for payments already made.
- New loans must have had at least two payments to be eligible.
- Loan payments made via automatic payment with OCCU will not process for the month(s) for which you have requested the skip payment(s).
- You are responsible for changing the date on transfers setup within MyOCCU Online & Mobile Banking.
By clicking submit, you are authorizing OCCU to make an electronic transfer in the amount of Skip-A-Pay fee(s), and from the account, designated above. You must be an owner or authorized signer on the account that funds are transferring from. Your origination of the electronic transfer under this agreement must comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, including Office of Foreign Assets Control regulations.
* Indicates that the field is required.