You and OCCU
Your go-to hub for all things new at Oregon Community Credit Union.
We’re bringing everything you deserve.
Wish you had one spot to get all the latest OCCU updates? This is it!
You and OCCU is a brand-new hub we created for our members to have access to all our exciting announcements.
You’re an important part of our growth and vision. Join in and come along with us as we explore new paths, member experiences, services and more together.
Use the drop-down menus below to discover and learn more.
P.S. We recommend you bookmark this page and revisit it often for the latest updates!
OCCU snapshot: a quick take on what’s new
- Helping you get into your new home. Our 100% home financing requires no down payment and no private mortgage insurance.*Visit here to learn more.
- Get ready for your next adventure. Check out our low rates on auto, boat, motorcycle and RV loans. View rates and get pre-qualified here.
- Members making a difference. In May, our card holding members helped us donate $6,925.54 to the nonprofit DevNW. Add a credit card with community at its core to your wallet.
- Spotted in the community: OCCU at Ronald McDonald House Charities: OCCU Foundation Pediatric Wing, Lane Community College Foundation Those That Inspire awards, Campesinos de Salem Keizer baseball games and more. We’re proud to support our communities.
Please pardon our dust! We’re bringing you a new experience. Our team is working hard to make your branch visits even better.
We continue to make great renovation progress at the Coburg Road branch!
Important dates and details
- Renovations begin at the Coburg Road branch on May 10, 2021.
- Drive-up ATM, drive-up teller lanes and the walk-up ATM remain open*; the branch lobby will temporarily close.
- We expect to reopen the branch late summer.
- We’ll post updates here to keep you informed.
Where you can receive member service during renovation
- Coburg Road branch drive-up and ATMs.The drive-up ATM, drive-up teller lanes and walk-up ATM will remain open* for basic transactions during renovation.
- OCCU corporate offices lobby. We opened a temporary branch a short distance down the road to assist you. Visit us by driving and parking in the dedicated spaces reserved for you. Follow the wayfinding signs to enter the front of the building.
OCCU corporate offices
2880 Chad Drive
Eugene, OR 97408
Monday–Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Digital banking. Sign up or log in to MyOCCU Online & Mobile to manage your accounts from your desktop computer or mobile phone.
Member services by location
Cash/check deposits (no loose coin)
Payments (loans, credit cards)
Debit or credit card blocks (lost, stolen, fraud)
Debit or credit card reorders
Request appointment for safe-deposit box access or desk services at any branch
Temporary branch at OCCU corporate lobby, no appointment needed
All drive-up transactions, plus:
Instant-issue debit cards
Credit card cash advance
Request fee reversal
Initiate fraud claim/transaction dispute
Temporary branch at OCCU corporate lobby, appointment recommended
New loan application
Sign loan papers
Account maintenance (add/remove signers, open secondary accts., etc.)
Loan maintenance (add/remove ancillary products, change due date, etc.)
Appointment required; location varies as noted
New business account (OCCU corporate lobby)
Business account maintenance (OCCU corporate lobby)
Signature guarantee (OCCU corporate lobby)
Access safe deposit box (at Coburg branch)
Thanks to all your feedback through our Member Enrichment Program, we’re rolling out a series of updates that will improve your experience as a NICE, NICE Perks, Duck or Beaver card holder.
Our new digital experience will be released this fall, offering you an easier to make manage your credit card, make payments and bring more than you expect to your cardholder experience.
Stay tuned for additional updates on this new experience.
We’re rolling out new automated teller machines (ATMs) and video teller service!
ATMs: Our new machines offer all the ease and convenience of automated banking, but with a more human touch. Your visits will be more member-centered with updated self-service and security enhancements. Read more about these updates here.
Video Teller Service: We’ll be introducing a new member experience! This fall upgraded technology at select ATMs will allow you to connect with our team by video. This new member experience is secure and expands the service options available to you. Get ready for a convenient way to complete in-branch transactions — without leaving your car!
Shred Fest 2021 and the availability of shred bins in OCCU branches is taking place this fall! We’ll share confirmed details here as soon as they’re available.
Hi, new neighbors! Our team can’t wait to meet you at our newest branch locations:
- Keizer branch.
- Salem branch.
- Wilsonville branch.
Visit our locations page here.
An important update for our South Eugene branch members.
Starting May 17, 2021, road construction might block our Willamette Street entrance – but we’re still here! Our South Eugene branch will remain open.
Please use the 29th Avenue entrance to visit the branch during road construction.
For more information visit the City of Eugene's South Willamette Street Improvement Plan here.
*Standard closing costs and prepaid escrows apply. Borrower is required to contribute a minimum of $1,000 and can be used toward closing costs. Borrower must have a minimum 680 credit score, other credit qualifications, conditions and restrictions apply.